Hydronic Heating Systems
Radiant heat is the most comfortable and efficient form of home heating. Radiant floor heating systems conduct heat through the floor, which then broadcasts heat to every cold object in the room–especially you. It's an unparalleled sense of comfort, and the fuel efficiencies can be tremendous. Hydronic heating systems are clean, quiet, and can be installed under any type of floor covering. Warm your home, business, warehouse, or garage with radiant heating and you'll be thanking yourself again and again.
Why Choose Radiant?
- More efficient than air
- Improved comfort
- Less allergens
- No ducts or grills
- Quiet operation
- Higher resale value
When you need it to perform as a system make sure it’s engineered as a system.
Benefits of Radiant Heating Systems
- Eliminate fan noise and temperature variability associated with forced air systems
- Reduce particulates, dust, and mold by not distributing allergens typically found in forced air systems (Source: https://www.energy.gov/energysaver/home-heating-systems/radiant-heating)
- Can be zoned to customize temperatures in various areas and rooms
- Eliminate unsightly ducts, vents, and grills
- Increase resale value
Browse Watts Heating Systems
We provide a range of flexible, durable tubing choices to fit any residential or commercial application.
Hydronic controls regulate the circulation of hot water through tubing installed in flooring surfaces to keep rooms at a comfortable temperature.
Fittings for Floor Heating
Fittings for floor heating systems provide essential connections for safe installation and reliable system operation.
Manifolds for Floor Heating
We supply a number of manifolds to safely distribute mixed-temperature water that also meet your application needs.
Magic Hat – Dynamic differential pressure control valve
The Magic hat maintains a constant pressure between two points allowing for compensation of flow and temperature changes during normal operation of the heating system.
- Easy to install quickly
- Simple, three-step installation method
- Save energy and improve comfort
- Eliminate single cycle overheating and increase comfort
- Performance is reliable, flow is constant
Adjust dynamic balance to optimize system performance